Wednesday, March 3, 2010

out of the head

It's not that I haven't been writing. I must have started at least three different posts since my last one. It's just that they were really vortexy (as in, "like a swirling vortex").

I have been very messed up. My head is filled to the brim with judgement. Sure, other's judgement. But, more damaging, my own.

I'm going to take some time to clear the air. To clear the vortex and write about things that are real.

Ramona is 10 months old. She has once again grown so that I don't recognize her. She is taking little steps here and there. She is very adventurous.

She has been very chatty. Filling my ears with cute little Ramona-isms. It sounds like she says the words buggy and baby. Of course she isn't really, but it's fun to play. Also, she says Mama. She doesn't think it means me. No, mama means that she needs something. It doesn't matter what or who. Just that she needs something. Isn't that exactly what it actually means? Smart girl.

I have been cleaning my house, deeply. Last week I cleaned my bedroom and bathroom. It is still very clean and has been appreciated by both Brian and me. When I see things that need to be cleaned, I stop and clean. Another thing, when something is out of place, I put it away.

This is it. I apologize for not being that interesting. What I really had to say was so much rubbish.

I'm in rehab for thinking. and worrying. and judging. Just say....nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment